St Leonard Foster Lane
• St Leonard, Foster Lane was dedicated to St Leonard on Foster Lane and was located near St Vedast Foster Lane.
• It dated from at least the 13th century and served as a parish church for those living on St. Martin's Le Grand.
• It was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666 and was not rebuilt, being united to Christ Church, Newgate Street.
• It remained in ruins until the early nineteenth century when the site was finally cleared, although the Parish Dole was still available until 1907. Its former burial ground now forms part of Postman's Park.